Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday...New Pattern

Announcing....my newest pattern.  The Sally Bag!


Named after my dear friend who I work with at the fabric store.  She asked me to make her a bag...she loved it...had a lot of people want the pattern, so here it is.

It's a simple bag to make with a pocket on the outside for keys and phone.  The inside has 6 pockets, Yes, I said 6!  And it could have more depending on how you customize them.

The strap is long enough to put over your head or it can be shortened.  Bag closure is Velcro.

To give the bag more form I used Soft and Stable (a thin foam like material)...love the stuff!

I guarantee this is an easy bag to make...let me know if you have any questions.  Pattern can be purchased on my website, Etsy, or at Greenbaum's Quilted Forest.  It will also be on display at International Quilt Market in Portland in May!

Thank you Timeless Treasures for the fabric!

ps. the model is my daughter...sorry you can't see her beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!