Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday


My dear friends had twins awhile back...in my hopes to find the perfect gift, I strolled thru one of my favorite places to shop - Aunt Bee's House - and found the photos you see above with the letters G and E in them which represent the babies first letter in their names.  I thought the photos were so clever, and decided they would be perfect for a framed piece.

I purchased a frame, some wonderful scrapbooking paper and went to work...it was very easy and didn't take too much expertise (which I do not have in the paper crafting world).  I stuck some little corner doodads on the photos and pressed them in place.  Cut a square of burlap and taped it down (which by the way...double sided sticky tape is a dream).  For the saying I used rub on stickers and Voila! a perfect gift for two perfect babies.

Happy Tuesday! janae'


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!