Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday

I've been sewing and creating as much as I can between Volleyball tournaments and taking care of my family...sometimes that means sewing late into the evening which I'm sure you can relate.  Just finished up this messenger bag.

This bag will be a sample bag for one of my patterns called the Techi Tote.  I am updating the pattern so it's not yet on my website, but I will give you a sneak peek at the new sample.  I think it turned out "Crazy"!  I do love it, but not sure if everyone will love it...considering doing another one in calmer tones.  The more I look at it the more brighter it gets. :/

This bag is 13" x 18", will hold lots of stuff.  I used Soft and Stable to make it a bit stiffer and more padded.

Happy Tuesday! janae'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!