Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Friday!

I'm so happy to be home sewing today, but before I sit down at my sewing machine I thought I would write a bit about my goings on this past week...I will start with the biggest news first! ;)

1.  I've embarked on a 30 day nutritional program called "Isagenix"...lost 9 pounds and 11" in 10 days.  I'm super duper excited at this accomplishment so far and can't wait to see where I end up at the end of 30 days.
 










 
2.  Getting panicky about getting everything done for Quilt Market.  I will be sewing 24 hours a day until then.
3.  Thankful for my father-in-law who made me beautiful tables for my Market booth.  He is the BEST!
4.  Highly annoyed that my doctor miscoded blood work so insurance won't pay....working on getting that fixed...
5.  Super excited to see a HUGE improvement in my daughter's Volleyball skills.  At 6'2" she is finally figuring out how to blocks those balls at the net and is slamming them to the ground.  I'm a proud mamma.  (she is number 12 in photo)
6.  Thrilled to watch my youngest daughter play her violin at her orchestra concert this week. She's playing so good...and she's so cute too.
7.  Finally getting caught up on laundry...aren't you happy to know that. :)
8.  So thankful for my husband!

Well, that just about sums up the week.  I would love to hear your 'going's on'...leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!