Friday, October 7, 2011

Free Pillowcase Pattern

I thought it was high time that I start posting some sewing blogs...seeing as it is my happy place. :)

Here's what I worked on today


I made three 'I Love Lucy' pillowcases. 

Many thanks to my dear friend Lisa who was so sweet to provide me with these great 'I Love Lucy' prints.  

You can find the free pattern right HERE - it's such an easy pattern and what I love most is there are no raw seams when you are done.  The seams are all enclosed which looks so much better than having threads popping out after you wash it.

I made these for my two girls and one of their friends...they are having 'I Love Lucy' movie night tonight...as well as some chocolate.

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!