Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Diabetes Medical ID Charm

Here's a little fact about me that many of you may not know.  I am a Type 1 Diabetic.  I was diagnosed at age 8.

I have always been on the search for a beautiful yet functional Medical ID Charm and have never found anything that I would really love to wear.  The chunky, heavy, metal ones from the drugstore are ugly and yell to everyone that I have a medical issue, nothing discreet about them.

BUT...I'm so happy to show you the one my friend Sherie of SoShe made for me.  It's pretty small, about the size of a nickel, and it will attach to a bracelet, I buy sparkly, stretchy bracelets and attach it around the elastic.



Please visit her Etsy shop.  She makes beautiful handbags too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!