Friday, October 14, 2011

Backpack

This is a backpack I have been sewing for years now. Years ago, when a friend and I were sewing customized bags, we made backpacks and they were a hit. Since then I've worked to perfect the bag...I've made it a bit bigger, added zippered pockets, and perfected the straps.

It is made with vinyl on the outside and an Ikea printed fabric on the inside and straps. It has a big chunky zipper on the front pocket as well as a pocket on the inside. It can also be worn as a sling bag.
I have had so much fun making these backpacks for friends and family. Recently my mother-in-law was sporting one in Hemet, CA and was stopped by a lovely person who adored the backpack my mother-in-law was wearing...very much like the one in the picture, but in red vinyl.


This bag is available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!