Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bunnies and Babies

I'm a sucker for stuffed animals that are easy to make and this little one is super sweet!  I found the pattern on Etsy by...
The best part was the pattern was downloadable and I had the pattern in hand practically instantly.  In preparation for Easter, I made a few of these sweet bunnies and will be sending them on their way to hopefully cheer those I love who cannot be with the family on Sunday for Easter dinner at my house.  I made the bunny with a Kaffe Fasset shot cotton and added whiskers with some thin wire and a little pouch of sand to make her stand up.  Speaking of sewing easy things...my church has put out a call for items needed for the
I have been teaching my students at the middle school how to make some of the items needed.  It's a great thing to help these little ones and a comfort to their families too.  Read about the project and see if there is a way you could help too.  I hope this week is a good one for you as you celebrate Easter!

2 comments:

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!