Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Despite my feelings of anxiety, I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at my house with family and friends.  I love preparing the meal and getting the house ready, but, naturally, it produces some stress...it's a good stress, though.  It's what made me hop out of bed with an extra bounce this morning as I bounded right for my new Kurig machine and made myself a hot cup of Vanilla coffee.  Oh, I'm loving that machine, and birthday presents.  Soon it will be time to start the turkey pot pies.  Thanks to Ree Drummond of Pioneer Woman I have a delicious recipe.

I hope each one of you have a fantastic day no matter what you choose to do...just remember to take some time to 'smell the roses', or turkey, or stuffing, or whatever it is that makes you happy.  Set aside the anxiety of getting to all the Black Friday deals tomorrow and concentrate on today.  Choose to let no one spoil a perfectly lovely day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!