Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday...big plants.

Good Morning...

This week as I wandered about my yard, I stopped and looked at my Crookneck Squash...
I love the big leaves and am proud of them....just hoping the squash get a bit bigger.

Then I walked past my seven tomato plants, I thought 'wowza'!  those plants are getting out of control...just can't wait till the toms turn red and orange.

5 things about me:
1.  I love planting things.
2. I live in the city.
3. I pine for the country.
4. I used to think I have a green thumb...found out I don't.
5. Someday I will own chickens.

Happy Tuesday...and be open to trying something new even if you fail.  
We never know our potential unless we try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!