Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday...Market Bound


The bags are made, the table coverings are done, patterns are folded and stuffed, flyers printed...phew, I think I'm ready for International Quilt Market!  Can't wait to Show and Tell about it next Tuesday.  Have a happy week and I'll be back here to report how everything went.

Thank you to my husband, family, and friends for your support, help, and encouragement while I prepped for this big event.  I could not have done it all without you.

If you are attending Quilt Market...be sure and stop and say Hi at my booth...I am also featured in the Timeless Treasures Booth, and the Checker Distributor Booth!

I'm in Booth #2143



4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! It's going to be such a fun event, and I'm excited that so many people will be exposed to your talent. Your website is looking awesome by the way ;) Hope you got your paint question figured out- looking forward to getting together soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise. I'm super excited too. Can't believe it's just about here. I was going to paint a shelf for my booth, but ended up not worrying about it and left it a natural color...which ended up being just fine with all the orange I have in the booth. Yes, we must get together.

      Delete
  2. It seems that all the hard work is done. You are going to meet many wonderful people. Now relax and enjoy the experience.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!