Monday, April 1, 2013

Quilt Market Preparations




  Today has been busy...I've been working at my computer most of the day working on getting patterns to the print shop (Inkspot of Salem, Oregon) where Jim does an amazing job at making my photos sparkle and then prints them.  It takes a lot of computer time to get patterns ready for printing and that's where I've been spending most of my time.  From taking the pattern front photos to typing the last step of the pattern to stuffing them into bags...I do it all (with tons of help from my husband and children too).  They are good stuffers.

So with coffee in hand (at 1:05pm) I'm ready to get back at it, after running to the Sign shop (One Day Signs) to get my booth sign printed for Market.


In the midst of all my bag making and pattern writing, I did manage to buy some beautiful linen, cut 18" squares, serge the edges, and make cloth napkins.  I had hoped to use them for Easter dinner, but didn't quite get the lace put on.  I was thrilled that my serger worked perfectly and the stitch looked real nice.  I used a 3 thread rolled edge...whoooo, hoooo, I like that.
 
Needless to say, my house is overrun with bags right now. :)  But my family doesn't seem to mind...they are so kind.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!