Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ta Da!...a new pattern

I've been hard at work this past week finishing up this fun new pattern...
just in time for Valentine's Day.
This little quilt measures 26" x 30" and is super easy to make.   The heart is made with a strip of fabric cut on the bias.  The edges are raw and are snipped to make it have a frizzled look.  The banner is made using Osnaburg fabric (a type of linen), ribbon, and attached with buttons.  The border is made up of prarie points...and with my easy to follow pattern with diagrams anyone can make it...even a beginner.  The fabrics I used are from Amy Butler's newest collection...I just adore her designs.  To purchase or for more information click on pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!