Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Show and Tell Tuesday

I've accomplished a lot this week...
Finished two quilts for a client...she wanted two exactly the same.  I did a quick turn method which requires no binding, tied them, and sewed one stitch line between the large and small borders.
 Got all my pictures hung back on the wall after painting...decorated for Christmas too.
 
Don't forget to print your free pattern of "The Thread Sac" HERE.  It's great for holding all kinds of things.  I use mine for thread scraps instead of having them fall on the floor.

I think I've shown this bag before, but figured you wouldn't mind seeing it again.  This bag was made with a quilt block as the front pocket.  I used 'painter's drop cloth' for the fabric on the outside of the bag, and cotton strapping for the handles.  It's my own creation...made for my little niece.
 
7 'sleeps' till Christmas...yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!