Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Show and Tell Tuesday

It seems as though the countdown to Christmas always brings a bit of anxiety for adults, but not so for children.  They love to countdown the days until they can open their gifts.  Just like my little niece who is coming for a visit soon...but instead of counting down the days she counts the 'sleeps'...she understands it better if that's how it's referred to and I think it's just adorable.  So she keeps us all informed of how many 'sleeps' there are until we are together...so sweet!

So I am sure that many of us are counting down the 'sleeps' until the holidays...and making lists of everything we have to get done.  I know I am.  I've managed to make a lot of my gifts and get some sewing done for a few customers as well. 

But in the midst of all the hussle and bussle my daughter had a Lego Robotics tournament (where her team placed 5th!) last week and I was able to work on my Tumbling Block Quilt during competitions.  I am now calling it the Tournament Quilt since it's the quilt I always take with me on the road to games whether it's Volleyball or Legos. :)

I am loving these blocks so much!  I'm using mostly Civil War prints.

I hope after the holidays to do a tutorial on tumbling blocks.  So be sure and check back with me.

Happy Tuesday!  janae'



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!