Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Show and Tell Tuesday


Show and Tell Tuesday is fun today because I am showing off some fun things my friends have made.  First off is a bag made by Lee Ann in a bag class I taught on Saturday...isn't this bag sweet.  Lee Ann did a fantastic job and it turned out adorable.
This is a table runner made by Yael.  Isn't the fabric she used so wonderful and it was appropriate for the occasion she used it for.  Good Job, Yael.



 
Lastly, I'm showing my friend wearing a fabulous 'Men's Tie Skirt' that someone had given her.   I was googly eyed over it and went straight to work searching for ties so I could make one...I quickly found out ties are not cheap even at second hand stores.  Anyway, I will continue my search and make one real soon.


Happy Tuesday! and if you have good ideas of where to find ties...let me know. :)

3 comments:

  1. Janae,

    Thanks for showing my table runner. I love the bag Lee Ann Did. I will finish mine tomorrow. Ipad fits great, along with other stuff. That tie skirt is a cute idea.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae,

    I added a blog post about the IPad Tote, with lots of pictures.

    Yael

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!