Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Super Easy Chocolate Cookies from a Cake Mix


Okay, you're probably asking yourself...what do chocolate cookies have to do with sewing?  Well, there is a connection...Chocolate and Sewing just go hand in hand.  You will find many a sewer with chocolate by there sewing machine.  These are the easiet, fastest, chocolate cookies you will ever bake.  Here's the recipe:

1 box of chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
2/3 cup butter
Blend all ingredients in mixer on medium speed for 1 minute
Drop onto greased cookie sheet using a cookie scoop
Bake at 350' for 12 minutes
After they cool, spread frosting between two cookies (I put a little orange food coloring in the frosting - I do pink for Valentine's Day)

Have fun making them and eating them too!

2 comments:

  1. someone recently brought these to our small group- they are fantastic!! I think I've had this version of yours from you before? :) YUMMMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to try these today thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!