Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm a Blogger Failure!

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since DECEMBER 8th! And I cannot believe it's already the middle of February!  I'm still alive, just in case you were wondering.

It's 60 degrees in Salem, Oregon and that makes for a beautiful day...
even though I'm home with a sick child.

So much has happened since Dec. 8th when I posted a photo of our fake Christmas tree.  Apparently, it was fake because Santa surprised us with tickets to Disneyland and he didn't want us to have to worry about our real tree while we were gone.  We went to Disneyland for a whole week and on Christmas day we were on the beach!  It was sunny and warm and oh, so nice.

I have recently discovered the most 'awsomeness' magazine called 'Uppercase'  
It's published in Canada, it's fresh, and modern, and atypical.   
The cover even came with a little square of REAL fabric glued to it.  How cool is that?

Uppercase is all about artists and the going on's of all things art related, from quilts to tattoos.  
And it's cool because they feature artists from all over, not just Canada.

You can find the magazine here!  I ordered mine right off their website and it arrived very quickly.

I really do hope to post more often so that you know I'm still alive...so be sure and check back often, or sign up to get my updates by email.

I've been working on new patterns and new bags to sell - so I shall post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!