Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Backpacks

In a past post, I let you know about my new Etsy shop over at Apt5bags - I may just have that perfect Christmas gift for you or a loved one.  I currently have three of the cutest backpacks you have ever seen posted in my shop.  I have posted sizes and details of the bags in my shop.

If you are needing a gift for that special someone, this might just be the ticket - the backpacks are appropriate for all ages, young and mature.  Each bag is made with utmost care, and attention to detail.  There is a big zippered pocket on the front and pockets inside.  Strap is adjustable and a beaded zipper pull is included.

Here's hoping you have a fantastic Friday tomorrow....and I will leave you with a thought for the day.

We can't control what others say or do, we can only control ourselves...
I choose to respond with a smile and kind word.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!