Saturday, May 24, 2014

Insul-Bright by The Warm Company


I posted my fabulous Potholder Tutorial yesterday and I got to thinking after I posted it that some of you might be wondering what Insul-Bright is.



Insul-Bright is a wonderful product that looks like a thin batting, but at closer inspection you will see little silver flecks which protect against heat.

Insul-Bright can easily be sewn in to a potholder or my 'Coffee Cup Cozy' pattern to protect your beautiful hands from getting burned.

I have listed 9" x 11" pieces of Insul-Bright in my Etsy shop for your convenience.  I'm saving you a trip to the store.  Just pop over to my SHOP and order some and I'll get it in the mail to you.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!