Friday, February 8, 2013

Today...

 Today is a good day...a couple of exciting things happening in the life of my patterns.  Have met some wonderful people in the business who are a huge help and mentor to me at this point.

 
Sweet little dolly buried in ribbon.
New Leaf Pattern Distributors are now carrying my patterns...another huge step in pursuing my pattern business.  I've also been working on getting my own website up to date and in working order.

Fabric just waiting to be used.

 A big shout out to One Day Signs who are printing my sign for Market...yes, I'm going to have a booth at the International Quilt Market in Portland in the Spring...very exciting, but scarey as well.
A new hanging rack and paper towel dispenser above the stove...thankyou to my husband.


My front door!



























I would love nothing more than sitting at my sewing machine and sewing up something marvelous, but the patterns require a ton of computer time so that's what I'm woring on instead.  Some of my dear sewing students have requested patterns and I must get them written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!