Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Show and Tell Tuesday

Never fear...I am here!...better late, than never, right? ;)  It was a very busy week last week with my painting project.  With the help of a dear, sweet friend, and my father...we painted my main entry way, hallway, living room, stairwell, and kitchen in three days.  Phew...a lot of work, but well worth it.  I went from a red kitchen, gold living room to all Antique White - a big change for a girl who LOVES color.  I'm enjoying the brightness and freshness of the new color.  The family jumped right in to decorate the tree and we are ready to celebrate Christmas with lots of parties, and family.

In the midst of painting I also found time to make a bag for a friend...She picked out the fabric which is linen and told me what she was wanting as far as the bag should look and I set to work.  I love a good challenge and this one stretched me.  The front pocket is rounded with a flap, and there's a zipper for the closure.  She loved it! - It was a success.

Have a great week and remember...
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE HOUSEWORK COMES BEFORE SEWING IS IN THE DICTIONARY...mary kurtz.

Fresh Poppy Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!