Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sunshine and Quilts

today i felt inspired to take photos of the sun coming in the window at my house...sun coming in the window is rare here in Oregon especially this time of the year...it just so happened that my quilts happen to be in the photots as well - so fun!

this quilt is a Snowman Rag Edge Quilt (pattern by Karla Alexander)
do you see my kitty enjoying the sun?
 


here's my small collection of Jim Shore figurines
and a circle wall hanging...my design. 

i love this snowman...he's just hangin out on the pie cabinet (made by my father-in-law)

 this quilt hangs in the kitchen - it's quilted with hearts...appropriate for February

the quilt on the chair is a 9 patch/hourglass and the pillow is a photo transfer...my design


1 comment:

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!