Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Denise Schmidt Fabrics

On a recent trip to Longview, Washington...(gotta love out of town Volleyball tournaments) I was killing some time and decided to walk from my hotel to a quilt shop which was just a few blocks away.  When I arrived at the quilt shop they had closed about 15 minutes before I got there...how rude, didn't they know I was coming. :)  Anyway...I see there is a Joann Fabrics just across the parking lot...and decided I would go see what they would have that the Joanns in Salem doesn't.

I was pleasantly suprised to find Denise Schmidt's Fabric line at Joann's.  I had heard they carried her fabric, but had not yet found it locally.  I love her fabric designs.  Her designs are fresh, and very appropriate for projects requiring a print that is smaller.

I grabbed as many bolts as I could carry which I'm thinking was 11 (wow!..I'm not a fabric horder, really I'm not) and went to the cutting counter and got 1/4 yard of each!  Yay!  I was so excited...aren't they so pretty?

Now I will dream about what I shall make with them...Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you bring them to show on Sunday. I had never heard of Denise Schmidt's fabric.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!