Friday, September 23, 2011

New Years Resolution

At the beginning of the year...I didn't really make any New Year's Resolutions, but I was challenged to choose one word that I wanted to remember all year and strive to work towards...the word I chose in January was 'REDUCE'.  Now that could mean many things, but for me it means to live with less, eat less, reduce the amount of 'stuff' in my house, reduce my waistline, etc... It even meant at some point I was going to work up enough courage to cut my hair and reduce the amount of hair on my head.  I've gradually worked at reducing here and there...like going thru closets and drawers getting rid of stuff that I don't need that takes up space.  I and my family are very bad about keeping way too much stuff because we are so sentimentally attached to everything.  So...we are working on reducing.  And today was the day that I 'reduced' my hair! :)  If you know me, you know I've had pretty long hair for awhile and today I cut a good 10" off.  It was scary, but I was ready.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!