Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch







My mother gave me a book and said "you must read this, you will not be able to put it down", and she was right. The book is Hope Rising by Kim Meeder from Bend, Oregon. It's a book full of incredible true stories of horses rescued from bad situations, but what's even more amazing is the transformation of lives that come from Kim and Troy Meeder's little horse ranch called http://crystalpeaksyouthranch.org/. I was so moved by the book I just had to go visit the ranch. I was there last Monday. It was so amazing - like a little bit of heaven on earth. The ranch is a beautiful place with so many wonderful people there. I highly recommend visiting their website and reading Kim's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!